23 November 2012

christophe decarnin [balmain]

christophe decarnin I homme a la mode


the french designer who capture the fashion world with the revival of the military style I leather pants 
- disrupted shirts - rivetings - casul and very bodyhugging cuts I this are the keywords which defines him 

facts u have to know about him I graduating from international fashion university esmod paris I recruited by paco rabanne - seven years as artistic director I
2005 became balmain creative director I 2006 success with first collection 
for the heritage french fashion house I fall 2011 he leaves bailmain 

der französische designer christophe decarnin der den militär look neu in szene gesetzt hat I sich durch zerissenen tops und hosen definiert I und dabei vorallem einem sehr figurtbetonenden und schlichten schnitt treu bleibt I

daten die ihr über ihn wissen müsst I fertigstellung des studiums an der mode universität esmod paris I danach von paca rabanne unter die fittiche gekommen und sieben jahre lang als artdirector angestellt I 2005 kreativ direktor bei balmain I 2006 seine erste erfolgreiche kollektion für das franzö. mode haus I herbst 2011 verlies er bailmain 


nadja bender by david sims I for balmain fall 2012 ad campaign


his style is still to see in the collection in spite of his leaving one year ago

paris fashion shows s/s 2012 I the wild magazine - womanswear